Easy Exercise Tips for New Parents
Dan gives 5 easy exercise tips for new parents.
Sign up for the IG challenge: http://bit.ly/ParentExerciseChallenge
- 1. Get out the stroller and walk even for 10-15 minutes around the block.
- 2. Track your walks with a fitness tracker like Fitbit: https://amzn.to/2rj5uKA (affiliate link)
- 3. Look for the small gaps where you can fit in a few minutes of pushups or crunches.
- 4. Get some accountability outside of the home. Since both parents are often tired it can lead to not being motivated. Get someone to ask you daily or weekly questions of how active you are. Fitbit can help in this area also.
- 5. Stay hydrated. Stop drinking sugar filled drinks it will only slow you down. It may not keep you awake but you will at least be running to the bathroom and getting those steps in! Contigo 32oz water bottle: https://amzn.to/2rxMFCT (affiliate link)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
🚼 Q4U: How much time do you have to fit in any form of exercise in your week?👇👇👇
About this video: Dan gives 5 easy exercise tips for new parents to gain more energy. He gives recommendations on how to get out walking or finding small gaps in time to get moving instead of just sitting on the couch.
Topics covered in this video: Easy exercise tips for new parents, fitbit tips for new parents, walking tips for beginners, how new parents stay active.