If you're baby is about to start solids then you'll want to see this Baby Fruit Feeder | Nuby Nibbler Review.
- ***Check out the Nuby Nibbler on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Kbv5fa (affiliate link)
- Nuby Nubbler with Ring Handle (Shown in the video): https://amzn.to/2Ao2qnv (affiliate link)
- Nuby Nibbler with Travel Cover: https://amzn.to/2LQDF87 (affiliate link)
- 2 pack Nuby Nibbler Single Handle: https://amzn.to/2Kbv5fa (affiliate link)
- Silicone Feeder: https://amzn.to/2OvqJmI (affiliate link)
- Nuby Nibbler Replacement Nets: https://amzn.to/2OwbNo7 (affiliate link)
- Drool Bibs: https://amzn.to/2LPDc61 (affiliate link)
- Teether Ring Links: https://amzn.to/2M6e8Vs (affiliate link)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps us afford to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
About this video: Are you preparing your baby to eat solids and looking for a safe way to start? Dan shares his experience with the baby fruit feeder pacifier the Nuby Nibbler. It could also be a great option for a teething baby using frozen fruit.
🚼 Q4U: What fruit is your baby's favorite fruit so far? Or what will be the first fruit you try?👇
Topics covered in this video: Baby Fruit Feeders, Nuby Nibbler review, How to use the Nuby Nibbler, What to put in it, What age to start using a baby fruit feeder.
Parent Pacifier on Social Media: