In this video, Dr Alex from Our Pets health shows us How To Prepare Your Dog Or Cat For Your New Baby.
See Our Pets Health YouTube Channel here: http://bit.ly/OurPetsHealth
About this video: Dr. Alex from Our Pets Health gives us 7 Strategies for preparing your Dog or Cat for when you bring your new baby home. Do the the high levels of stress a newborn can cause in a pet, Dr. Alex share everything you can do to prepare for the day you dog or cat meets your baby.
- 01:43 - Strategy 1 - Get them used to the sounds of babies
- 02:59 - Strategy 2 - Get furniture up early
- 03:45 - Strategy 3 - Give them attention when baby is present
- 04:36 - Strategy 4 - Have a safe "pet only" space
- 05:45 - Strategy 5 - Spend time with your pet
- 06:46 - Strategy 6 - Teach your child as the grow how to behave around your pet
- 07:53 - Strategy 7 - Use additional aids if necessary
🚼 Q4U: What pet do you have? What concerns you the most about introducing them to your new baby?👇👇👇
Topics covered in this video: How to prepare your Dog for a new baby, How to prepare your cat for a new baby, pet and new baby interaction, reduce stress levels in your pet.
Parent Pacifier on Social Media: